All sessions will be sent out live. They will also be available for on-demand viewing when convenient for you
Tuesday June 1, 2021
Opening & Introduction
Key note – Global Seafood Trends
Tom Jørgen Gangsø
Director, Marketing Insight & Market Access
Norwegian Seafood Council
Current and Expected Consumer Trends in East Asia
- Consumer expectations pre- and post Corona
- Demand for new seafood products?
- How to boost exports to East Asia?
- The role of air freight supply chain in order to meet customer demand in China and Northeast Asia
Victoria Braathen, Director China, Norwegian Seafood Council
Seafood Logistics – Supply Chain & Network Requirements
- How to secure air freight capacity in the future?
- Assessing current challenges due to Corona crisis
- Gateway/Hub optimization and efficiency
Session moderator: Martin Langaas, Director Traffic Development & Cargo, Avinor
Ivar Raugstad, Logistics Director, Mowi Markets Norway AS
Max Knagge, President & CEO, SAS Cargo
Jonathan Celetaria, Sales Director Europe, AirBridgeCargo Airlines
Chris Jaabæk, CRM Director, Air Cargo Logistics AS
Trond Ørjan Olsen, Head of Airfreight Norway, DHL Global Forwarding
Innovative Technology & New Concepts
- Review on landbased farming and its impact on the Norwegian air freight market
- Do we see a coming modal shift from air to sea affecting salmon volumes by air?
- Innovative technology that will reshape the seafood industry
- New trends affecting global seafood logistics
Session moderator: Morten Würgler, Head of Airfreight Norway, DB Schenker
Sverre Søraa, CEO, Coast Seafood AS
Jon Tallberg, Marketing Director, Oslo Airport City
Concluding remarks & End of conference
Networking – 1:1 meetings
Due to unforeseen circumstances the program may change.