All sessions will be sent out live. They will also be available for on-demand viewing when convenient for you
Tuesday June 1, 2021
Opening & Introduction
Key note – Global Seafood Trends
Tom Jørgen Gangsø
Director, Marketing Insight & Market Access
Norwegian Seafood Council
Current and Expected Consumer Trends in East Asia
- Consumer expectations pre- and post Corona
- Demand for new seafood products?
- How to boost exports to East Asia?
- The role of air freight supply chain in order to meet customer demand in China and Northeast Asia
Session moderator: Lars-Gunnar Comén, Director, Euroavia International
Victoria Braathen, Director China, Norwegian Seafood Council
Dennis Cai, Chief Operating Officer, Chuner Group
Sangik Chung, CEO/Founder, Myung Jin Holdings Corporation
Svein Ruud, CEO, Norway King Crab
Seafood Logistics – Supply Chain & Network Requirements
- How to secure air freight capacity in the future?
- Assessing current challenges due to Corona crisis
- Gateway/Hub optimization and efficiency
Session moderator: Martin Langaas, Director Traffic Development & Cargo, Avinor
Ivar Raugstad, Logistics Director, Mowi Markets Norway AS
Max Knagge, President & CEO, SAS Cargo
Rob Veltman, VP Cargo Europe, Qatar Airways
Jonathan Celetaria, Sales Director Europe, AirBridgeCargo Airlines
Chris Jaabæk, CRM Director, Air Cargo Logistics AS
Trond Ørjan Olsen, Head of Airfreight Norway, DHL Global Forwarding
Innovative Technology & New Concepts
- Review on landbased farming and its impact on the Norwegian air freight market
- Do we see a coming modal shift from air to sea affecting salmon volumes by air?
- Innovative technology that will reshape the seafood industry
- New trends affecting global seafood logistics
Session moderator: Morten Würgler, Head of Airfreight Norway, DB Schenker
Sverre Søraa, CEO, Coast Seafood AS
Trond Valderhaug, Chief Commercial Officer, Salmon Evolution
Jon Tallberg, Marketing Director, Oslo Airport City
Concluding remarks & End of conference
Networking – 1:1 meetings
Due to unforeseen circumstances the program may change.